About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Love me some TWINS!







No comments:

Post a Comment