About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boojum Tree {hidden gardens} S + M Engagement Shoot

Rain or shine....Is all I kept thinking with a few days before the shoot. Let me take you back a few weeks, after a few emails, like 14, back and fourth from Sabra and many ideas on locations we finally picked a day and place. I knew a few emails in, that this chick was COOL! So sweet she had so many rad ideas on locations, i just kept getting more and more excited when she would say well maybe this place, I had no idea what any of them were but had fun Google-ing them! 
Below is ONE of the entrances into the Venue.....
Stunning right! Well and OF COURSE Sabra, look how cute she is with her little sun dress and flower! As you can see the ground was still wet, which called for just about all standing up poses! 
Did that STOP us NO!!! 

One of the reasons Matt and Sabra chose this location is because, these TWO love birds are getting married this October in HAWAII! So fun right?? Boojum Tree is as close to Hawaii as your going to get in Arizona! And not only is this, as close as your going to get to Hawaii in Arizona, but this is a Photographers Disneyland!!
Random doors, Bright colors, Natural sun light, and i even got the whole package with a stunning couple, 
what more could I have asked for! 



I saw the truck below when I pulled up, I was in heaven I just had to be a little creative on poses as it was a little soggy everywhere so we really couldn't get in it,
i  just had to make it look cute around them! 



Well all in all it rained for the first thirty minutes, but we were able to capture some poses in covered locations and then for the last thirty minutes we were able to use the natural sunlight! I'm so glad I was the chosen one to experience this with Matt and Sabra. I wish them nothing but luck on another Chapter of their life! 

There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.


- George Sand -





One for fun! 


One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.


- Melissa Higgins -


OOOOOOhhhh, AND keep checking in as i STILL have a another session with this cute couple and a different location!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment