About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

The day before Valentines I couldn't have asked for a better shoot, a shoot where in every picture you can see the love that this mother shares with her adoring son! SO much LOVE it makes me want to have another and another and another!!! 
I not only was so blessed to have met Marilyn and her son Christopher for the first time at this shoot (BOTH STUNNING) but I also couldn't have asked for a better day! The weather was perfect and ya you would never known but around us there was an antique tractor show going on!! Side note: I had never seen so many men at one function wearing suspenders in my LIFE! 
<3 kisses <3 


Its funny how people see art, as my mom would say to the below picture (TRUE STORY) where is the rest of the baby?? Why cant I see it centered.....? Well............
MOM its art! She called me this morning and told me she saw a show last night on photography and how to capture romantic portraits....BELIEVE IT OR NOT....my mom said.."and guess what they said don't always capture them directly in the middle, maybe put a couple on the one side of the couch but take the photo of the whole couch!" Weird maybe thats why I do photography and she doesn't! I <3 you mom!
Happy Birthday too! =0)


Mommy made this shoot so easy, every movement was so sincere I hardly had to tell her what to do like the picture below...I never told her to close her eyes...but she looks just caught up in this moment with her baby boy! PRECIOUS

Or even this one...
<3



Last but not least, I had to add a funny story. When I arrived at the shoot I was waiting for Marilyn and Baby Christopher, sitting on a step of a white barn looking structure infested with cats...nice cats for the most part. Keep in mind it is about 8:30AM and this rooster OUT OF NO WHERE  comes pretty darn close to me and evidently thought I looked tired because next thing you know he cock-a-doodle-doo'd 
sooo loud it scared me so i'm putting this rooster on BLAST! Say hello to...
LOUD MOUTH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment