About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Friday, February 25, 2011

“A person's a person, no matter how small.” Dr. Suess

ENERGY??? Maybe what kid doesn't??.....I had so much fun in a matter of about 40 minutes in a shoot with three children, the sun was fading quickly and we all were chasing kids....
When the wonderful mother of the children contacted me to get pictures she kept telling me that her kids were going to be difficult...

13year old EASY {I got this in the bag
5 year old FUN {I was thinking this is when they are the most fun}
 and 
2 year old HMMMM {We might be able to get so say "on the run" shot or other words action shots}


We could call this our miracle baby born I believe at 26 weeks...WOW! 


 Natural! Do you see that smile? WOW! 


While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.

-Angela Schwindt-


Awww...do you see that sad face, I couldn't resist! 

.....

.....


.....


LOVE these kids! 
Thank You Susie for giving me the opportunity 
to photograph your beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment