About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family of TEN...Why Not??

When I met Stacy through a friend on Facebook and she asked me to do family portraits for her and then said there was ten of them, I of course immediately said I'd LOVE to....But really i was thinking eeekkkk I have never done a shoot this big....not only is it ONE large family BUT then you also have there individual boyfriends, kids etc. I knew I could do it I just had no idea until I got to the shoot that cold morning on how I was  going to position everyone! :0) Did I mention it was cold? BURRRR the forecast had called for all rain that day, boy did they trick us because there was no rain but it was definitely cold and windy....A little wind wasn't going to stop us though, so away we went! 

I do have to mention how fun and loving this family was.....You will see below how fun they were, they wanted to do fun shots and even though it was cold and early everyone was all smiles. And for the only two kiddos in the family, I absolutely adored them by the end of the shoot they had opened up a little and were too cute, they were willing to do anything! I sometimes wonder why my husband wants 5 kids and then I take a step back and look at a family like this one and NOW i know why! So thank you guys! :0) I loved your company! 



Look at those "Simpson" clouds! Couldn't have asked for a better looking day! 





<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE


The GIRLS of the family! 


...The Grand Babies...




Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.





No comments:

Post a Comment