About Still-Young Photography

Hi there! Welcome to my facebook page! Still-Young Photography started because of my interest in capturing everything that is special in life.

A simple smile, a relationship blooming, a wedding ceremony and reception, a pregnancy, a child being born, the laughter and tears of holding that tinny little person for the first time, the family photos, birthday parties and celebrations, my life, your life, anything that matters to us. All of those things keep me inspired to create works of art that you will enjoy for years to come.

I believe that {Life is Sweet} and I enjoy being able to go through my photographs and experience my best moments over and over again.

Enjoy your visit to my page! While here, leave me some comments in your favorite images. If you want to book a session, please contact me. Come back often to view my recent work and stay in touch!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Brayden!

This is Brayden
Probably the CUTEST most Chill little guy I have ever met! 
So chill that he hardly cracked a smile! Smile or no smiles we still got some pretty darn good pictures....As you all know or may not know that I am very new to the photography world, but the more and more I take pictures or have shoots with little guys like this one...
It makes me love capturing pictures of babies! 


Brayden is three months old and has wonderful mom 
who i actually went to school with....I love love love reuniting with 
people from the past while taking their pictures! 






This time of the year in Arizona its so beautiful 
its a photographers dream to be able to have several consecutive 
weekends of such nice weather....



A mommas TRUE LOVE!!



Blair I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to photograph Brayden!! He is sooo handsome! I'm proud of the mother you have become and you enjoy every moment you have with him 
cause it sure does fly by!!!




If you are interested in getting photos done of your child/children please do not hesitate 
in contacting me 602.703.9713. 

newborn, 3 months, 6months, 9months, 1 year....etc..

2 comments:

  1. Nicole.
    Thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful catching up with you. You are a fabulous photographer and did such an incredible job capturing the best thing in my world. :)

    You'll be hearing from us in 3 months! ;)

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Glad you like what you see so far!!! Cant wait for you to get your CD! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete